We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, passionate leader to join the Go Healthy Team. You will be the heart and soul of our email marketing and sales customer experience at Go Healthy.
'Go Healthy' is a lifestyle company that inspires and teaches people on how to be healthier and happier through better eating habits and nutrition, effective workout routine and the right mindset. We launched in Jan 2017 and have established a strong brand since then with more than 10M+ video views, an 8M+ FB page views every month, with a monthly growth rate of 200%. We operate in a fast-paced and rewarding environment with limitless potential for growth.
The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of e-mail content strategy and user acquisition and also have an understanding of the technical side of email marketing.
However, if you happen to have no experience with email marketing, but you are great and passionate about creative writing that tells a story and at the same time promotes our brand and products in a captivating way, then we would love to hear from you.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Work with our team to develop a strategy for growing our e-mail program for Go Healthy with Stefan
- Oversee the full life cycle of an e-mailing campaign from conception of the idea to testing, measuring, and optimizing.
- Manage step-by-step process of email campaigns including but not limited to coordination with design and editorial, defining template structure with marketing, structuring A/B tests, setting up campaign and delivery, and reporting on results
- Manage and execute text message and push notification programs; including one-off, triggered, transactional, and lifecycle messages via proprietary and third party platforms
- Follow e-mail and website analytics and use them to identify untapped areas for growth.
- Perform copywriting and work with our graphic designer to come up with creatives.
- Monitor and maintain email deliverability and file health following CAN-SPAM regulations
- Own email campaign tests from strategy through execution and reporting
- Support retention programs via email build, audience targeting & testing
- Generate email reports to measure campaign effectiveness and make recommendations on optimization opportunities - REMOVE, REPETITIVE)
(- Create email campaigns including template creation, calls-to-action, content, and related landing pages and forms. Work with design teams to ensure templates are usable across platforms -REMOVE, REPETITIVE)
- Work closely with our team on calendar planning, project prioritization and performance tracking
- Bring best practices on email acquisition techniques and identify these opportunities within larger marketing partnerships.
- Positive energy and desire to learn
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Exceptional digital copywriter – creative, concise and persuasive
- Expert MS Excel skills – logical functions, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Basic understanding of HTML and be able to make edits
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of e-mail deliverability and hands-on experience with volume in e-mails.
- Data driven, passionate about using testing and analytics to drive insights and optimization
- Experience in email marketing and knowledge of best practices in designing and executing campaigns; text message and push notification marketing using analytical data to produce successful email campaigns
- Experience with analyzing and reporting on all email KPIs
- Knowledgeable in CAN-SPAM and deliverability best practices.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign and Analytics for marketing campaign tracking and reporting
Start date is immediately. Training will be provided.
The opportunity is part-time but may turn into a full time position for the right candidate. Compensation - $15/h + commission from monthly sales
Thank you so much for your interest.
We look forward to welcoming you in the Go Healthy Family!
Los Angeles, CA