People and Processes, Inc. is seeking a content delivery evangelist to join our marketing team to drive the delivery of our story as broadly and effectively as possible. Our Digital Media Manager needs to have a solid copywriting ability, with a knack for motivating others to develop and deliver engaging forms of media for maximum impact and effectiveness.
We need a savvy “develop once, deliver all ways” mentality, taking advantage of all communications channels (digital, print, event, video). You’ll develop content and be an integral development partner for brochures, scripts, ads, headlines, video scripts, websites, profiles, social media content, newsletters and white papers.
Our Digital Media Manager is responsible for the acquisition, developing, and motivation of the outsourced team to deliver the required business results in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders. Functions include graphics design, web development, video, social media, content development, SEO, and quality assurance.
If you’re the kind of person who obsesses over details, has endless curiosity, thrives in a remote, yet collaborative environment, and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges.
- A minimum of three (3) years relevant digital experience with a comprehensive understanding and passion for the latest developments in digital and CRM is required.
- Experience in content marketing, sales or social with demonstrated knowledge of monetizing digital content on multiple platforms is preferred.
- Project management and website design/redesign experience is strongly preferred
- Shine with a ‘can do’ positive attitude
- Analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insight is required
- Ability to set a vision, develop robust action plans, overcome obstacles and find solutions to problems in a fast-paced, dynamic environment is required.
- Experience effectively managing and collaborating with a remote team
- Social media savant - Maintained/contributed to corporate social media accounts
- Exceptional collaborator and self-directed finisher – persistence to track down needed assets and pull them together in a finished product.
- Ability/willingness to travel occasionally
- Strong proofreading skills
- SEO savvy with content development
- Ability to break down complicated/ technical information for a wide variety of audiences.
- Find new ways to tell stories, ideating innovative research initiatives that bring our audience to life in new ways and create opportunities to differentiate the People and Processes Inc experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but demonstrated experience and ability are where the rubber meets the road.
- Ability to Pass Back Ground Check and Drug Testing. Follow up random drug tests as necessary.
- relevant digital: 3 years